May 4, 2013

Coming Soon

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on this blog and I hope I can restart it in August. I will write about my year in the US and I will share all the pictures with you (mainly this blog will be for my friends and family but of course I'm happy when other people are also interested in my journey). I also want to continue to show you my daily looks, I hope I can do this next to my work as an au pair. So stay tuned and be excited! I'm excited, too! :)

Much love,

Mirjam

PS: I'm really sorry for all the name changes and the confusion but when it comes to my blog, I'm such a perfectionist and after a few weeks I always hated my blog names and I couln't identify with them. I will leave this name now and check how I will like it in a month. I hope I finally found the right name for me because I thought so much about it (really a lot!!! you can't imagine how much time I spent on thinking about the right blog name).

One Response to “Coming Soon”

Thank you for taking your time to take a look at my posts and for commenting. I really appreciate it ♥