April 11, 2013

Silver Is The New Gold

Today everything is about silver! And I really love it, silver is so classy and elegant and I definitely want to wear more of it! Normally I'm more the gold type but when I saw these pants in the store, I knew I need them in my life. Actually they were on sale what made them more likeable. How do you like them?











 Peplum Top: New Look
Silver Pants: Promod
Wedges: H&M x Maison Martin Margiela
Necklace: DSK Jewelry
Rings: Etsy, Accessorize, H&M
Bracelet: Accessorize
Watch: Fossil

5 Responses to “Silver Is The New Gold”

  1. woah miri, deine schuhe *.* die silberhose & accessoires sind auch toll!

    xo/Ola
    blogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi Danke :) ich liebe die Schuhe auch über alles *_*

      Delete
  2. I disagree with your title statement but I do think silver is as awesome as gold.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver, gold, bronze they are all great colors to add statement to an outfit.Again your shoes are a killer piece...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to take a look at my posts and for commenting. I really appreciate it ♥