April 10, 2013

Next Identity AMD Fashion Show 2013

In February I won tickets for the fashion show of the Munich fashion academy AMD (Akademie Mode & Design). Thanks again to Alice! I was really excited because it was my first fashion show ever and I  was not disappointed. The graduates presented their final projects, what of course contained their own fashion line. Everyone had around 6 looks but honestly I must say that the most collections didn't really convince me. In my opinion only a few of them had potential. Anyway it was such a funny show, everything was so crazy and I thought I want to share this craziness with you.






























Which one is your favorite look?

One Response to “Next Identity AMD Fashion Show 2013”

  1. OMG!! I love your blog..what do you think about follow eachothers? :) great pictures...

    greetings from Italy ;)

    M IS FOR MODE - Fashion Blog

    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to take a look at my posts and for commenting. I really appreciate it ♥