April 15, 2013

Fine China

Yes, since I saw Chris Browns "cool" Instagram pictures how he's smoking weed, I don't like him anymore. I mean, come on Chris, so many kids are watching your pictures, your something like a role model and I don't care what you do in your private life but please do not share it with the world (luckily he deleted his account). I don't get it, so many celebrities feel like on Instagram they can post their private weed pictures (yes, I'm talking about you, Whiz and Rihanna, shame on you!) like nobody could see it?!
Whatever, although I don't like Chris Brown as a person, I love his music so much! Not all of it but most of it. And I could listen to his newest single, "Fine China" all day long, it's suuuuuch a good song! And we don't even need to talk about the awesome music video and Chris Browns amazing dance moves! In my opinion a little bit inspired of Michael Jackson, but I really really like it! Turned out great, hats off Mr. Brown! I also see a huge development when you compare his music from the last album and this is what I love about Chris' music, he always brings something new in it.
So tell me, what do you think about his new song "Fine China"?  

2 Responses to “Fine China”

  1. Wow, I'm listening to the song right now.. what a coincidence! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to take a look at my posts and for commenting. I really appreciate it ♥