April 21, 2013

Where is the LOVE?

Today I want so show you my favorite dress ever! It has such a beautiful pattern and it reminds me a little bit of Rorschach paintings, don't you think so, too?  Anyway, how do you like the combination with my Jeremy Scott's? I even took off the wings for this outfit because I didn't wanted to exaggerate haha ;) I'm so looking forward to show you more combinations with this dress because I think it's pretty hard to combine with something else but I definitely don't want to wear this dress all alone but rather want to find new ways of wearing it :) Wish you a nice and happy Sunday! ♥





Dress: H&M
Blouse: Stradivarius
Sneakers: Adidas x Jeremy Scott x 2NE1
Bag: eBay



PS: Yes, this is an old Nintendo DS in my bag, I found my Pokemon game last week again (after losing it for 3 years :D) and started to play it again haha, so much fun! Love Pokemon!

PPS: I love the graffiti in my city so much!

13 Responses to “Where is the LOVE?”

  1. I love this dress ! You look so girlish and colorful. perfect match of colors and shirt with dress. I am in love ;-) Wanna be my sister?!! Please ,;-)

    Have a beautiful day sweetie !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh thank you so much!!! :) You are such a sweetheart! :)

      Wish you a wonderful day, too ♥

      Delete
  2. You're pretty! And great outfit btw, I love the dress :)

    Maybe you would check out my blog? xo

    sarajoergensen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why this dress is your favorite!!! Ps love how you paired it with the sneakers :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mix of colors!
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so incredibly gorgeous!Totally perfect outfit!
    Those Sneakers are so freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok you look so dope! I love this ensemble!!!!!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thank you so so much!!! :))) I was so happy when I read your comment :)

    Much love ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG love the dress so much!
    Plus you are super congenial to me as I also just started to play pokémon again! So addicting, haha!

    http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so sweet :), great look !!


    -Visit My blog urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to take a look at my posts and for commenting. I really appreciate it ♥